Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

09.21.16 Decisions



So, I've been toying with this blog idea and that blog idea and what a blog ought to be and blah blah blah. And I don't think I fit any of the preconceived ideas of what a blog is or isn't.

My other blog, Trailer Park Book Club, is not really a "book blog." It's more a fan site and I like it like that. It sets us apart from other book blogs. What I am missing with that blog, though, is a place to share all the other stuff I want to share about. Books, music, movies...and I'm not your typical reviewer with "plan" for a well thought out review. I just want to talk about what I like and not worry about "did I cover all the bases" when I'm sharing.

Dialog.

Decent dialog and conversation.

So, here's what I'm up to so far today....I started coloring a new fall picture and during the 15 minutes I spent on it, I focused on what I wanted to do here, with "Life with Rox."

I also discovered that next time I'm going to test colors out next to one another somewhere besides on my coloring page. That green and light orange....just. No.

Hope y'all are having a great day. Be blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment